From 1 May to 29 May 2022, Prof. David Natroshvili, Head of the Department of Mathematics at GTU Faculty of Informatics and Control Systems visited University of Keele (UK) within Erasmus+ mobility project to give a short course for undergraduate and doctoral students at the Department of Mathematics, and to work collaboratively with English colleagues.
During this period, the following activities were carried out in accordance with the plan proposed by the Project Coordinator University:
- Short course of lectures for doctoral students and masters (functional spaces, generalized derivatives, use of generalized functions in the study of boundary value problems for specially derived differential equations);
- Scientific consultations and discussions (Professors J. Kaplunov, Y. Fu, D. Prikazchikov); We made plans for future scientific cooperation and specified the issues of future scientific grant topics;
- Consultations were held on academic learning processes and we shared opportunities for the development and subsequent implementation of new forms of teaching;
- Individual consultations were held for masters and doctoral students on various topics of applied mathematics;
- Consultations and discussions on integral equations of nonlocal theory of elasticity were held. (Dr. L. Prikazchikova).
Well-known Georgian Mathematician attended several lectures and seminars on wave propagation theory as well.