The Rzeszów University of Technology - RUT
(Rzeszów, Poland) offers to foreign bachelor and master students on-line, FREE OF CHARGE, intensive courses in:
1. Digitalization of production processes - deadline to apply 26th September 2021;
2. Computer aided research techniques - interdisciplinary collaboration of scientific disciplines and industrial sectors. Deadline ongoing;
3. Distance work of industrial firms - improvement of methods and tools. Deadline ongoing.
Detailed programme for each course can be found here
The regulations of the recruitment and participation is here
The recruitment consists of two stages:
1. filling in the form online
2. sending in scan a set of required documents upon the request from RUT.
One student can participate in the only ONE course.
The recruitment is opened for 1st Edition. 2nd Edition recruitment will be opened at the beginning of 2022.
The number of available places for one course in given edition is 10.
The courses are done under the project "Digital Industry: Training for Students"
in the framework of the SPINAKER NAWA Programme - Intensive International Curricula (IMPK).