On October 19 – 23, 2020 at Silesian University of Technology – SUT (Gliwice, Poland) will be conducted SUT International Staff Training Week 2020 organized by SUT International Mobility Office and Foreign Languages Centre.
The theme of staff week will be Internationalisation of Higher Education - Perspectives of International Learning
The programme will offer workshops, presentations and discussion panels in the following thematic areas:
- integrating Virtual Exchange in university courses,
- developing teaching and assessment methods in telecollaboration and online resources,
- interdisciplinary collaboration between teachers of different subject areas in order to develop students’ competences for employability (PBL),
- good practices in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL),
- development of transferable skills for living and working globally,
- institutional support, initiatives and challenges.
The idea of the SUT International Staff Training Week is to learn from each other, so we encourage all the international participants to present and share their good practices and project results.
The SUT International Staff Training Week will include networking with the faculty and staff of the Silesian University of Technology. The participants will also have the opportunity to discover the SUT campus and explore the region.
Interested applicant should fill in the application form
, though the registration for the event by submitting this form does not mean that applicant will be accepted. Results of the selection will be announced in August.
The organizing committee will consider every proposal for participation and has the right to choose the participants due to limited number of places.
The staff week is free of charge!
The maximum number of participants is 30.