ScienceDirect is a website which provides subscription-based access to a large database of scientific and medical research. It hosts over 12 million pieces of content from 3,500 academic journals and 34,000 e-books. The journals are grouped into four main sections: Physical Sciences and Engineering, Life Sciences, Health Sciences, and Social Sciences and Humanities. Article abstracts are freely available, but access to their full texts (in PDF and, for newer publications, also HTML) generally requires a subscription or pay-per-view purchase.
53 million records, 21,915 titles, 5,000 publishers: Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. Scopus delivers an overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities. As research becomes increasingly global, interdisciplinary and collaborative, you can make sure that critical research from around the world is not missed.
Cambridge Core is the new home of our academic content, providing institutional access to over 30,000 ebooks and 360 journals. Cambridge Core is designed to help researchers make fast and easy journeys to valuable academic content.
Royal Society Journals Collection
Nine high-impact titles in the physical, biological and cross-disciplinary sciences
Access to nine high-impact journals published by the world's oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, which has been at the forefront of enquiry and discovery since its foundation in 1660 Subscribers benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which contains every paper published in the Royal Society's journals since 1665
Over 180 Life Sciences journals from 136 society publishers, with over 85,000 articles, with over 125,000 full-text articles and growing daily.
Biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
Biological, ecological, and environmental sciences
Access to 184 high-impact research journals from 140 not-for-profit society publishers including the five titles that will debut in 2015
Over 900 leading international peer reviewed journals in a wide range of subject areas, 2017 Collection counts 909 titles.
SAGE Premier offers broad interdisciplinary coverage of a wide range of subject areas, including business, humanities, social science, and science, technology and medicine.
- the 2009 Collection with 582 titles, the 2012 Collection with 653 titles, the 2014 Collection wit 727 titles, the 2015 Collection with 751 titles, the 2016 Collection with 824 titles, or the 2017 Collection with 909 titles.
- all SAGE journals are peer-reviewed and over 65% of the content in the SAGE Premier package is ranked in the 2010 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
Edward Elgar Publishing Journals and Development Studies e-books
Seven law and management journals, and over 280 development studies e-books: finance, economics, innovation studies, infrastructure development, health, corporate governance, public and social policy, migration, research methods, intellectual property, legal reform, and more.
- Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
- Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property
- Review of Keynesian Economics
- European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention
- Leadership and the Humanities
- New! Asia Pacific Journal of Environmental Law
- New! Cambridge International Law Journal
Books covering many areas of development studies including finance, economics, innovation studies, infrastructure development, health, corporate governance, public and social policy, migration, research methods, intellectual property, legal reform and more. The collection includes scholarly monographs, handbooks and reference books.
e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection
44 journals in humanities and social sciences
African studies, anthropology, art & art history, asian studies, criticism & theory, cultural studies, economics, education, environmental humanities, ethnography, european studies, fiction & poetry, film & media studies, gender & sexuality studies, literary studies, health policy, history, international regional studies, middle east studies, music theory, pedagogy, philosophy, politics, religious studies, science studies, sociology & social theory, theatre & performance studies.
- Free access to all back issues for the duration of the deal – for a large portion of the journals these files extend back to 2000, with the rest extending back to various times from 1940 to 2014
- 19 journals are indexed in Scopus, 18 journals indexed in Arts & Humanities Citation Index, 9 journals indexed in Social Sciences Citation Index
New England Journal of Medicine
A weekly general medical journal with new medical research findings, review articles and case reports:
The New England Journal of Medicine publishes content with an emphasis on internal medicine and sub-specialty areas, including cardiology, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, immunology/allergy, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology/neurosurgery, pulmonary, and rheumatology.
- Subscriptions to the New England Journal of Medicine include full-text content access for the years 1990 (Volume 322, No. 1) to present
- 52 weeks of research and clinical insights, including Original Articles, Review Articles, and The Case Records of the Massachusetts General Hospital Multimedia and interactive content, including Videos in Clinical Medicine
Over 11,000 text publications and more than 1 million data series including statistics, papers and county reports
With more than 11,000 text publications and full access to the IMF’s statistical databases, the IMF eLibrary is an important resource for economic study and analysis
Balance of payments, capital markets, commodities, econometric models, economic cooperation, economic development, economic policy, energy, governance, financial institutions and markets, foreign exchange, foreign investment, globalization, international organizations, international liquidity, international trade, labor markets, mining, monetary policy, monetary unions, political economy, poverty reduction and aid, real exchange rates, regional economics, tariffs, trade agreements
Polpred.com Mass Media Review