On September 26-27, 2019 in Bucharest (Romania) will be conducted the 173rd Seminar of the European Association of Agricultural Economists (EAAE) - “Sustainable and resilient farming systems in the European Union”, organized by the Institute of Agricultural Economics and National Institute for Economic Research “Costin C. Kiriţescu”, Romanian Academy.
Organizers welcome papers and posters related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Assessment of farm and farming system resilience
- The role of agricultural risk management towards resilience
- The contribution of public and private policies towards sustainability and resilience
- The influence of farm demographics including labour markets on resilience of farming systems
- The impact of environmental risks on resilience and sustainability of farms
- How CAP +2020 could address the sustainability and resilience of farming systems in the EU
Participants who would like to present their research, papers or posters, are invited to submit an extended abstract of 2 pages maximum (Times New Roman font size 12, 1.5 lines spacing) until March 31, 2019.
The abstracts will be evaluated independently by two persons. Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by April 30, 2019.
The deadline for the final submission of accepted papers is August 31, 2019. All accepted papers will be published on AgEconSearch
More detail information about the seminar see here
Contact person: Dr. Dan-Marius Voicilas E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org