საქართველოს ტექნიკური უნივერსიტეტი
Quality assurance represents internal and external procedures, processes and systems used to safeguard and improve the quality. Quality enhancement implies to the methods of continuous improvement.
In Georgian Technical University quality assurance and enhancement means a coherent design of the procedures, processes and systems used to manage and improve the quality of education and other activities.
The goals of the University’s quality strategy are:
- The strategy will support the University’s teaching, research, and artistic activities and further its service to society.
- The quality assurance system will articulate the central principles and high standards that guide the University’s work.
- The management and development of quality will support and ensure the achievement of the University’s strategic objectives and mission.
- Quality management will be an integral aspect of management, planning and the monitoring of progress at the University.
- The quality assurance system will produce evaluation and monitoring data that can be used to develop the University’s activities.
,,Quality assurance system'' is the term used to describe the overall framework and the various elements and processes involved in quality improvement at the University.
The system operates within the context of the University's Mission, policy framework, and legal and other external obligations.