მევენახეობა-მეღვინეობის სამეცნიერო-კვლევითი ცენტრი
viticulture-winemaking scientific-research center
(PH. D. Techniques science)
The objectives of the viticulture-winemaking scientific-research center are in order to:
- Develop the scientific-research level of Georgian viticulture-winemakng, provide Multiprofile researches.
- Found educational and scientific-research institution.
- Provide viticulture-winemaking scientific and educational base to get highest education and evaluate qualification.
- Scientific research, evaluate and equipt Georgian viticulture-winemaking traditional methods with new technologies.
- Promote preparing high qualified educational and scientific human resources in viticulture-winemaking field.
- Provide future generations with possibility of getting highest, qualitative education of viticulture-winemaking and producing active researches.
- Have a relationship with foreign partners to found and develop scientific researches in viticulture-winemaking field.
- Develop relationship with local and international institutions.
- Produce local and international projects, get scientific grants, scientific-technical and technological programs.
- Collaborate business relationship with Georgian and foreign countries’ scientific-research, educational and other institutions having suitable profiles, scientists and specialists.
- Work with academy of agriculture science, scientific-research, educational, producing and other types of institutions.
- Take part in work of scientific-practical conferences, symposiums, congresses, seminaries and others. Also producing collections, specialized newspapers, booklets and others.
- Lead each work that is suitable to the main aim of university, that is not illegal in Georgia.