University of Science and Technology - UST (Korea) recruits interns for the UST Global Research Internship 2019
Interested students from Georgian Technical University have a chance to apply for the paid summer internship opportunities.
Required documentation to be submitted at GTU International Relations and Standards Office (Georgian Technical University, Administrative Building, II Floor, Room N221):
• Copy of valid passport or ID card
• EUROPASS CV (in English)
• Motivation Letter (in English)
• Certificate of Language proficiency (if applicant studies at English language educational program, Certificate of Language proficiency is not mandatory)
• Transcript of records (in English)
• Reference letter (in English)
Deadline for the submission of required documents at GTU - 01.03.19.
More detail information about UST Global Research Internship 2019 see here